Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Appreciation Card

I recently became an active follower of Operation Write Home. I will be creating and sending cards off to this awesome organization as my time allows. Go to their website HERE and learn more about supporting our military troops.

Julie posted a card sketch on Sunday that caught my attention immediately. Just so happened that I had some Flirty scraps on my table. So, I went to town! Here's my first official OWH card:

Printed papers: Flirty by Close To My Heart
Cardstock: NE Ivy and Colonial White
Ink: New England Ivy by CTMH
Cricut Artiste cartridge and Kudos stamp set
 
 
 
Here's that sketch! Love how the measurements are marked .... so easy!!!

Thanks for stopping by and remember to visit OWH when you have a minute!
 
 

5 comments:

  1. I saw this sketch, too, and hope to have time to work with it. Yours is so pretty! You are right - wonderful organization!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card, Marg! It's nice to have a "reason" to create such as operation write home, isn't it? Happy creating and thanks for promoting this worthy cause.

    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card, simple with a strong design! OWH is such a great organization. I just ordered my stamp for the back of cards so I can get some cards sent off to them too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome! Great card! This has been a super fun sketch! tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!