Thursday, October 18, 2012

Reinventing the Wheel

One of the many advantages of working with Close To My Heart products is the fact that I don't have reinvent the wheel in order to create layouts, cards, or workshops. I was reminded of this when I put  my Any Wednesday Workshop layouts together for November.

Here's a layout I put together using design, techniques, and products from Close To My Heart:
This layout features some lovely paper folding, and stamping techniques that can be easily applied to scrapbooking and cardmaking. There are also Flip-Flaps on this layout to add hidden photos or journal blocks.

Now, here's another version of the same layout.

This layout features the same pattern, and Flirty papers. But instead of using the paper folding and stamping techniques, I used the Flirty Dimensional Elements and Almond Glitz Glitter Gel to embellish the layout. The Flip-Flaps are optional and there's more "white space" to allow for added journaling, titles, or embellishments of your choice.

See how versatile Close To My Heart patterns and papers are? Your choice ... stamp, cut, fold, sparkle ...or not. You'll get great results every time with Close To My Heart designs and products!


I sure appreciate that CTMH not only has great product, but they offer wonderful support for their consultants and customers. I've turned to the newest how-to book "Make it From Your Heart" every time I plan a workshop, create a Take Twelve layout, or need a quick card recipe. I just can't recommend this book enough. It packs alot of punch, saves a ton of time, and gives great results every time. So why reinvent the wheel when the design studio at Close To My Heart gets it right from the get-go!

Click on my WORKSHOP tab at the top and check out the "Any Wednesday Workshops" for November!

Thanks for stopping by ...
Comments are encouraged, welcome, and always appreciated!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful pages Marg! I love how you showed 2 pages using the same pattern. Also love how you incorporated paper folding- so cool! TFS and for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I love it!! This is a great way to show versatility in the patterns. Someday when I find more time in the day, I'd love to do the same pattern with each paper kit and put that in an album to bring to Gatherings, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous layout! love the 3D affect with the folding technique. Brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love this, especially the paper-folding. it is all so very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!