Thursday, September 6, 2012

Studio J: Baby Shower

I can't believe its almost time to start a scrapbook for a fifth grandchild. That's right, I am five times blessed and up to my elbows in photos! Each grandchild has a scrapbook on my shelf and each book is a work in progress, just like those precious little g-kids of mine are!

Here are a few Studio J layouts I created to document the baby shower I hosted for my daughter in August:



The Roxie Paper Pack was perfect for the "Little Rock Star" themed baby shower!
 
 
This is a high resolution photo collage I created using PicMonkey. I left "empty space" in the collage so that I could add Roxie paper and elements to the collage after I dropped it onto Studio J's No Limits layout.
 
 
 
Another PicMonkey photo collage. I used journal boxes to add Roxie paper, then layered the hearts, tags, and journaling on top of the paper boxes.
 
Studio J is a continual learning experience. Just like traditional paper scrapping, there's always new technique to grasp on to, new tools to try, and more inspiration to go around than you can shake your mouse at!

Hope you found some inspiration here today!
Thanks for stopping by the Tator Patch!



2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your Studio J pages! You inspired me to make studio J layouts last night! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You always teach me so much when it comes to Studio J! I am glad that you are working so much with PicMonkey and Studio J - that opens up a whole new world!! Perhaps that would be a GREAT focus for you - Studio J classes!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!