Saturday, September 15, 2012

Fall 2012 Open House Tour

I held my first full blown official Close To My Heart Open House last week! For those of you who couldn't be there or are long distance friends and customers, here's a little photo tour:


I love Close To My Heart paper!

Clementine on the left.
Flirty on the right.
These are two of the layouts we created at the Dallas Convention in July.

This is the Spellbound Workshop on the Go
Everything you need to create a spooktacular party!
Treat bags, cupcake holders and toppers, soda wrappers, banner, and more!

Great new and some not-so-new product for sale!
I still have stamp pads, and reinkers available in the discontinued colors
$5.00 per set, includes gently used pad and reinker, shipping is free
Contact me via email at theparge@gmail.com

Lots of cards!
Display board left; Cards created using supplies from the Dallas Convention
Display board right; Cards created using the Avonlea Card Workshop on the Go

My September Card Kit
Available now for $6.00
Shipping is Free!
Go to the "Kits for Sale" tab at the top.

My daughter was there to help. She also worked on Baby Lily's first scrapbook!
Baby Lily is expected to arrive anytime now!

You still have a chance to place an Open House order and qualify for the remaining prize drawings. Simply visit my website, join the Fall 2012 Open House Gathering and take a look at all the exciting product Close To My Heart has to offer.

Thanks for stopping by the Tator Patch!
 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the photo tour. I'd love to flip through all those cards! I know they must be fab!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!