Friday, August 31, 2012

Studio J: Stars Shine Bright in Dallas!

Wow! This past few months have been ubber photo-intensive. Thanks to Studio J I've been able to stay up-to-date with my Year in Review Album. With the busy schedule I've had this summer, it's been nice to just pop into Studio J and pick away at my layouts as time permits. Before I knew it I had 15 more layouts all done and ready to order.

This is the Studio J version of my adventures in Dallas when I attended Close To My Heart's Annual Convention with my fellow crazy-for-paper friend Brenda Rose.


I have lots of fun photos from this event and had to choose some of my favorites for this layout that will go into my 2012 album. I have a fun mini album in the works for some of the other photos I took and (this is the best part) ... the mini album matches this layout because I'm able to use the new Dakota Paper Packet in both digital and real-live paper form!  Love that about Studio J!

I'll be sharing more Studio J with you in the coming week along with some new tricks I've picked up on thanks to the talented Amy Ulen at Studio Scrapping. (here's a gal who knows her digi stuff!)

So nice of you to stop by the Tator Patch today!
Feel free to leave a comment ... I love it when you do!

3 comments:

  1. Whoooa! Awesome! You can just see how much fun you are having. I love the photo of you and Brenda with the incognito, lol! Great layout. thanks for your kind words you left on my post this morning, brought a tears to my eyes. Can't wait to see the mini.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You Studio J layouts are amazing! I am still very impatient when it comes to sitting on the computer doing my layouts, so it's always a treat for me to see how you put things together! You provide such inspiration, Marg!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!