Thursday, August 30, 2012

A Crafty Pay It Forward Challenge

I'm so happy to have the time to catch up on blog reading the last few days ... I've missed so much! Fun summertime artwork, challenges, photo shares, recipes, book reviews .... and this wonderful little gem I came across on Tuesday over at NJ Stamping Queen:

Remember this? ..... now who didn't love this movie ...




Well, this is a Pay It Forward Challenge with a homemade, crafty twist. I was one of the first three to comment at the NJ Stamping Queen post. I will receive a surprise handcrafted gift from Marie sometime between now and August 2013. How fun could that be?

If you'd like to participate in this Pay It Forward Challenge, here's how it works:

1. I will make a little something for the first 3 people who comment on this post. It will be a surprise and may arrive at any time in the next 365 days (yes, a year).

2. To sign up to receive a gift from me you must play along, too. Share the giving love on your blog by promising to send a handmade goodie to the first 3 people who comment on your blog post.

3. You MUST have a blog.

4. After commenting on my post, you have to post this (or similar) on your blog to spread the love. If you haven’t posted in 48 hours then the next commenter will be chosen. If you want to join in, just comment below and if you’re one of the first 3 I’ll send you something before the end of August next year! Can’t wait to hear from you!

**Make sure you leave an email address so that I can contact you if you are one of the first three to comment!

I LOVE crafty-fun surprises ... how about you?

Thanks for stopping by and Good Luck!

1 comment:

  1. First of all....this movie was about one of the best I had ever seen. It was such an inspirational story. This is a truly wonderful idea! I love the thought of this. I would love to participate! I havnt had a chance to visit many blogs lately, I better take some time to catch up as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!