Tuesday, August 28, 2012

September Card Kit

One of my goals this year was to start offering a monthly creative kit for online purchase. With help and encouragement from my team leader and friend Brenda Rose, I'm pleased to present my first-ever Card Kit! In fact, one of the cards in my September kit was designed by her and I'm calling it my "lucky card"!

My "lucky card" is that adorable Ruby-Banner-Bicycle one!
Thanks Brenda!

September's kit features some of Close To My Heart's newest papers, colors, and stamps! You can order this kit now through September 15th. Each kit is priced at $6.00 (price includes shipping directly to you). All kits will be mailed on September 16th.

Card kits are pre-cut, pre-stamped, and sorted with a card base and envelope. Full color instructions are included. Each kit is designed to be easy, fun, and affordable.




 
 
Thanks for stopping by today. 
Comments are always welcome and appreciated! 

2 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you for jumping into this! And I feel very honored that you chose one of my cards. This is awesome, Marg, and your kit was pinned!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, good for you Marg! This kit is great. My fave card is the first one, using Scholastic, go fig, right?! Good luck with your kits. I'll be anxious to find out how this goes. It is such an affordable kit for what you offer.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!