Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Rock 'n Roll Diaper Cake

When my daughter chose the color scheme for her recent baby shower, I knew I was going to have fun with my very favorite shower project .... the Diaper Cake!

So here it is, in all it's trendy hot pink and black, funky-rock 'n roll, ready-to-party fun:



Diaper cakes come in all shapes and sizes. There are tons of how-to videos on You-Tube and more diaper gift ideas in Pinterest. I've seen them made with towels, wash clothes, small blankies, and onsies. There are also Bridal Shower cakes made with dish clothes and kitchen utensils, or bath/spa accessories. The possibilities are endless!

Thanks for stopping by today! Now go do something creative ... even it's something small!

Comments always welcome and appreciated.

5 comments:

  1. You know I love this! It is so trendy and fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! What a cool diaper cake!! I love this!!

    Cheers!
    Kelli
    Loves Happy Hour

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your talent amazes me Marg! These are so so so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! Now that is a lot of fun!! I am sure your daughter loved it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!