Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Card Club Sneak Peek!

August is slipping by fast! I've managed to find some time to craft but little time to blog! I do have a few fun things in the works though! More Studio J layouts, my latest Take Twelve layouts, Halloween party projects, open house displays, and ..... I'm excited to be launching my first ever Monthly Card Kit in September!!  Here's a quick peek at one of the cards that will be in the kit:


Supplies used:
Artiste Cricut Cartridge
Kudos stamp set
Scholastic paper
CTMH Inks

My card kits will include pre-cut and stamped elements, along with any ribbon or bling needed to create 4 unique cards. Instructions and envelopes are included as well. I'll post all the details next week!

In the meantime .... watch for another Rose Blossom Blog Hop coming your way this weekend! Starting Saturday August 25th, you'll be inspired as we present projects created with Close To My Heart's Cricut cartridges.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Oh is that ever cute!! I love the way you stacked everything together on this card. I haven't had time (boy, do I say that a lot) to play with the Artiste sets yet, but I love that medallion image. Hugs to you, Marg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card and will be using it as inspiration soon! Love the color combination and can't wait to try that medallion image and cut. You've inspired me to do just that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I can not wait to get that Artiste Collection! I love the medallion and ribbon set. I can see using that in so many ways! I love your card and I know your club ladies will too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!