We like to keep it simple so here's three easy-peasy steps to maximizing your chances of winning the prizes we have up for grabs this weekend:
1. In order to be eligible for the prize Brenda is offering on her blog, you must comment on each blog and become a follower of each blog.
2. Bonus! You will earn an extra ticket in the drawing if you post our hop on your blog!
3. Double Bonus! I'm giving away Jeanette Lynton's latest how-to book "Make It From Your Heart".
Leave a comment, become a follower, and bam! you're entered! I'll draw a random winner on Monday Aug 27th!
|This is a "must have" for every scrapper or card maker!|
Beautiful photography, well-written and easy to understand instructions!
I look forward to giving this away to one lucky winner on Monday morning!
Here's my dimensional contribution to the hop:
Just in case you're wondering .... the cover cardstock is the new, and oh so lovely Ruby. I used the bicycle stamp from the National Stamping Month set "It's Your Day" and Ruby ink to create the tone-on-tone pattern you see. It's fun and easy to create custom paper using stamps and ink ... if you haven't tried it yet, give it a shot!
Here's a list of the supplies I used:
"It's Your Day" stamp set. Only available until September 30th
Scholastic Paper Pack
Inks: Ruby, Outdoor Denim, Chocolate
Foundry Binder Clips
Ready to move on? Here's your next stop:Visit the always upbeat and inspirational Crystal - http://craftinginlove.blogspot.com
Just in case you get lost (because life's little interruptions happen), here's a list of all the lovely Rose Blossom stops:
1) Brenda - http://roseblossomlegacies.blogspot.com
2) Sara - http://saraskreativekorner.blogspot.com
3) Kim - http://violetsandsunshine.blogspot.com
4. You are here! I Didn't Have Potatoes
5) Crystal - http://craftinginlove.blogspot.com
6) Lynn - http://frommybungalow.blogspot.com
7) Tammie - http://tchelberg.blogspot.com
Please enjoy the rest of our Dimensional Hop. We sure appreciate your comments and it is our hope that you'll be inspired along the way!
Thanks for stopping by!