Saturday, August 25, 2012

Doin' the Dimensional Hop!

That's right! It's time for another Rose Blossoms Team Blog Hop! This time around we're doin' the "Dimensional Hop" for fun, inspiration, and a chance for you to win a great little prize package! The projects created for this hop were all made with one or both of Close To My Heart's Cricut cartridges, Art Philosophy and the new Artiste.

We like to keep it simple so here's three easy-peasy steps to maximizing your chances of winning the prizes we have up for grabs this weekend:

1. In order to be eligible for the prize Brenda is offering on her blog, you must comment on each blog and become a follower of each blog. 

2. Bonus! You will earn an extra ticket in the drawing if you post our hop on your blog!

3. Double Bonus! I'm giving away Jeanette Lynton's latest how-to book "Make It From Your Heart".
Leave a comment, become a follower, and bam! you're entered!  I'll draw a random winner on Monday Aug 27th!

This is a "must have" for every scrapper or card maker!
Beautiful photography, well-written and easy to understand instructions!
I look forward to giving this away to one lucky winner on Monday morning!


Here's my dimensional contribution to the hop:



My very favorite feature on the new Artiste cartridge is the ability to create perfectly cut and simply adorable mini albums. Choose your favorite card stock, a stamp set, some embellies, and have at it! This mini album was cut at 3" utilizing the "L" keypad button. The cover and pages were cut quickly and easily leaving me more time to let loose with stamps and ink.
 
 
These are just a few of the pages. There's plenty of room for photos, notes, and memorabilia. Creating little pockets with secret message tags is a great way to add more room for journaling. They're also a nice way to personalize a mini album when you're gifting it. 

Just in case you're wondering .... the cover cardstock is the new, and oh so lovely Ruby. I used the bicycle stamp from the National Stamping Month set "It's Your Day" and Ruby ink to create the tone-on-tone pattern you see. It's fun and easy to create custom paper using stamps and ink ... if you haven't tried it yet, give it a shot!

Here's a list of the supplies I used:
"It's Your Day" stamp set. Only available until September 30th
Artiste Cartridge
Kraft Cardstock
Ruby Cardstock
Scholastic Paper Pack
Scholastic Stickease
Inks: Ruby, Outdoor Denim, Chocolate
Foundry Binder Clips
Natural Hemp

Ready to move on?  Here's your next stop:Visit the always upbeat and inspirational Crystal - http://craftinginlove.blogspot.com 

Just in case you get lost (because life's little interruptions happen), here's a list of all the lovely Rose Blossom stops:

1) Brenda - http://roseblossomlegacies.blogspot.com
2) Sara - http://saraskreativekorner.blogspot.com
3) Kim - http://violetsandsunshine.blogspot.com
4. You are here! I Didn't Have Potatoes
5) Crystal - http://craftinginlove.blogspot.com
6) Lynn - http://frommybungalow.blogspot.com
7) Tammie - http://tchelberg.blogspot.com

Please enjoy the rest of our Dimensional Hop. We sure appreciate your comments and it is our hope that you'll be inspired along the way!

Thanks for stopping by!

18 comments:

  1. So cool! I love how you created the patterned paper cover with that cute bike stamp. What a great idea to use the It's Your Day for this awesome mini-album. I am inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love the bike stamp! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book would be perfect for anyone going back to school. It is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your mini album--you make me want to go make one right now! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great little album! I love the tone on tone stamping on the cover and all of the little fun details inside! LOve, love, love!!1

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love this! I'm a sucker for mini albums. job well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. mini-books are my favorite! and love the paper you used.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love you mini album and the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great album idea, colors are wonderful. Thanks for the ideas

    ReplyDelete
  10. Marg, this is the cutest little mini album! I love that bicycle stamp so much! The colors are stunning! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your mini album. You did a wonderful job on it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your mini. its so cute!

    Beth
    baby.cowgirl88 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness gracious! Marg, you put your heart and soul into this project, and I am in awe of it! Thank you so much for putting such hard work into your project and for sharing the love of paper. You are truly a blessing, Marg, and I am glad to call you "friend."

    ReplyDelete
  14. 1st.. love the name of your blog, LOL!! 2nd I absolutely adore your mini! Everything about it.. I just love it! Thanks so much for sharing this! That new cartridge rocks!
    Oh, I follow you now 2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love mini albums! Your mini is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great mini! Love the color choices.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!