Monday, July 2, 2012

Showing Your Patriotic Spirit

I'm pleased to share that I am this month's Guest Design Team Member at Heart 2 Heart! It really is an honor to be on board with all the talent and inspiration happening at H2H!

The first challenge for July is: Freedom - show us your patriotic spirit!

Just so happens that Fourth of July is my favorite holiday! Each year we host a {large} bbq picnic with all the best red-white-blue spirit we can muster ... and that's alot!

Making the invitations is just part of the fun I have preparing for the big day. Here is the 2012 edition:


Supplies:
The stars were cut with the Art Philosophy cartridge using 1/10th increments.
Stamps: "American Celebration"
Holiday Red and Outdoor Denim inks
Daisy White cardstock.
I'd love for you to join us over at Heart 2 Heart for one or all this month's challenges. It's so easy to follow along. A new challenge is posted every Monday with a blast of super fireworks-like inspiration from the design team. You have until the last Saturday of the month to link your art to any or all of July's challenges.
Check out Heart 2 Heart right here:



"American Celebration"
For this and other wonderful stamp sets and supplies, visit my Website!

Here's wishing you a safe and festive Fourth of July!
Thanks for blasting by the Tator Patch

Comments are welcome and appreciated!

9 comments:

  1. Wonderful Clean-And-Simple design with that stamp set! Hope your BBQ is a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Marg! You kept this a secret! I love this card and the way you kept the red, white, and blue the central focus. Very, very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very patriotic! I love all your layering. Thanks for joining us as our H2H Guest DT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice clean and crisp card, great job

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, how do you manage so much detail and still keep it so clean and simple??? Very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You gave me a new reason to spend more money...lol
    Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great invites! congrats on the design gig! I hope to play along when I get my studio back to working order.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great stamp set and I love what you did with them! Love the bit of yellow thrown in with the red, white and blue! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on making the H2H design team. I can't wait to see your creations as I play along. Cute card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!