Monday, July 9, 2012

Line Line Circle Square

Sort of sounds like a dance move .... but its more fun than that! It's this week's challenge at Heart 2 Heart Challenges!

Create something (a page, card, layout, altered art) using mainly Close to My Heart products. Use "line-line-circle-square" as your guide.

I've been playing around with my mist bottles lately and came up with this 8.5x11 page:



I went to our local July 4th parade last Wednesday with the kids. This page features one of the many photos I snapped of the g-kids while we waited for the parade to make its way toward us. They were doing their "funky monkey" dance!

Close To My Heart Supplies used:
Paper: White Daisy, Holiday Red, Moonstruck, Sunny Yellow
Ink: Moonstruck, Holiday Red
Stamps: July Word Puzzle, Posterboard
AP Cartridge to cut star and 4

We'd love to see you over at H2H this month .... so far this month we have two challenges going on. "Freedom ... Show us your patriotic spirit" and "Line,Line,Circle,Square". Play one or both!
Thanks for stopping on by ....
Comments are always welcome and appreciated!

5 comments:

  1. What a fun photo of your grandkids Marg! It looks like it was a fun day. Your inspirational layout is fantastic and makes me want to try out some misting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful creation! Congrats for been our Guest Designer...this is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice and bright, love the photo of the kids having fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness - this is so inventive!! I LOVE it, Marg, and I can't wait to see you in a couple of days!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GREAT photo of the "g-kids" (love that!) and I like how you used the yellow line for your journalling. Yes, the misting looks like a lot of fun! This would work for the Patriotic challenge, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!