Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Three To-Dos, One Little Card!

Having just returned from a super fun family vacation, I'm back in craft-mode and need to get a few things off the to-do list:

1. Card Swap for the fabulously talented Rose Blossom Team

2. Card Swap for the fast approaching Close To My Heart Dallas Convention! That's right Buck-a-roos .... I'm going to Dallas Texas in just two weeks!

3. Kraft Journal Challenge "Anything Goes"!

So here's my Rose Blossom-Dallas-Anything Goes-Card Swap-Challenge ....  all rolled up into one nice neat little project!

This 4.5 inch card was cut with the Art Philosophy Cartridge
I used the "A Journey" stamp set (only $6.95)
Chocolate and Olive inks

"A Journey" is one of my very favorite stamp sets. I just love those muddy boot prints!


There's still time to take advantage of great savings during June's Stampaganza Event.
Click on the June Specials tab at the top of this page for details.
or....
Go to my Website!



Thanks for poppin' on by ....
Comments are always welcome and appreciated!

6 comments:

  1. You are one busy buckaroo! You will have so much fun at convention!!! I really like this simple, Kraft'y card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this CAS card. The card base is clever and you know I love that it is made with Kraft! Thanks for sharing with us at The Kraft Journal. Now I may have to buy this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love LOVE this perfect CAS card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Kraft Journal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this card! Those footprint images are too cute and your card shape and design are fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your card, I am going to the convention as well and can't wait to go.
    Diana
    scrapntoday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh those little footprints are fabulous! What a fun card! Thanks so much for sharing this with us this week at The Kraft Journal!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!