Friday, June 15, 2012

Studio J: Memorial Day

Summer officially kicks off for my family on Memorial Day. Rain or shine, we're outdoors with fishing rods in hand and burgers on the grill!

Fortunately, this year was such a treat with warm weather, biting fish, and a newly repaired boat to test run on the lake. And with all that activity, there were lots of photos taken!

Here are the layouts I created using Studio J:





I used the "Blue Ribbon" digital paper pack on all three layouts. I love the dominate red-white-blue color scheme with a pop of sunny yellow. Perfect for Memorial Day without being too "July 4th".

When creating several layouts for one event, I like to use the same paper pack on all of them. I use different page patterns and allow the paper to unify the layouts. This is the easiest way to streamline your Studio J results.

There are other ways to coordinate your layouts. Studio J allows you to recolor papers. In other words, you could use entirely different paper packs on each layout and recolor the patterned papers to create a series of layouts that flow nicely as the pages of your album are turned. I have a post coming up next week that features the recolor method nicely.
These will be delivered to my door via FedEx {free shipping} early next week complete with page protectors. I'll slide them into my Year in Review album for all to enjoy. It really is that easy!

If you'd like to learn more about Studio J visit my website today. Should you have questions, need assistance or training, please contact me via email: theparge@gmail.com

Thanks so much for stopping my the Tator Patch. 
Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome layouts. I love the family photos. I hope to learn more about Studio J this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your layouts! You did a beautiful job with your precious pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!