Friday, June 15, 2012

Take Twelve: Today

Here's my Ella Publishing Take Twelve layout for June:


"I set out this morning, camera in hand only to be bummed out at 5pm when I hadn't shot one single interesting photo. Well, Mother Nature was kind and gave Al clear skies and calm winds so after we closed up the store, he took me flying! Now that's what I call great photo-ops!"

I am so fortunate that my guy "gets" what I do. He knew it was my Take Twelve day and thought of me when he was planning his evening flight. I love my hobby, he loves his, and its so nice that we can share them together like this. How very cool.


This is an altered version of the "Lucky" Workshop on the Go layout from Close To My Heart's Fall 2011 Idea Book.

Thanks for flyin' by the Tator Patch today.

Comments are always welcome and appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. I like all the clustering of embellishments on this layout. So nice to see lucky again - I loved that paper!

    I will admit that I missed two months, and at that point I gave up. I am keeping all the information to try 13/13/13 next year - hopefully I'll do a better job! You are right about supportive guys, and perhaps if I got Jerry on board, I would remember!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat layout! That is really cool how you two can combine your hobbies!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!