Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Dotty 4 Me!

Yep ... I'm now calling this NSD paper pack "Dotty 4 Me"! I've had a swell time creating with this limited edition 24-pack from Close To My Heart.

Here's another fun run of notebooks I decorated using Dotty For You and 4x8 top spiral notebooks:

Versatile ... Birthday, graduation, promotion ... any reason to cheer!
Dotty papers, Lagoon Bakers Twine and bits and pieces from my ribbon stash!
This one will be entered in Heart 2 Heart's Polka Dot and Stripes Challenge!
Hip Hip Horray!

Super simple ...  Punch out circles on the "big dot" sheet using a 2.5" circle punch.
Then use a 1.5" circle punch to create the smaller dots.
Finish off by cutting 3 butterflies out of the butterfly sheet.

I made this one for my note-taking Mom!
She loves it!


There's still time to get your very own "Dotty For You" paper pack
Click HERE to get yours now
Available until May 31st while supplies last
Thanks for poppin' by ...
...comments are encouraged and always appreciated!

4 comments:

  1. oh my, I'm going to call you the notebook queen! Great ideas. I love the first one with the little flags and all those ribbons, too cute! I thought I would get tired of using a single paper pack but there is so much variety that I keep turning to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, these are cute! You have done so well with the Dotty paper, and I have loved coming to see what's new!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love the skinny notebook and the details you added are awesome! Thanks for playing along on Heart 2 Heart!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!