Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Studio J: Sunday With My Sister

Gotta love the fact that I live within 30 miles of at least five major apple orchards and two wineries. I pay frequent visits to the orchards in the Fall and hope to visit at least one vineyard this summer.

This Studio J digital layout features iPhone photos from my first orchard visit last September. Not only was I playing with my newly upgraded iPhone camera, I was also having a great time with one of my sisters. We're both huge fans of Pine Tree Orchard and their bakery selection. An apple rollover with a scoop of cinnamon ice cream .... to die for!


Learn more about Studio J and give it a try (for free!) by going HERE!

Thanks for stopping by the Tator Patch!
Your comments are always welcome and appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!