Thursday, March 15, 2012

Studio J: Apple of My Eye


Yet another addition to my 2011 Year in Review album thanks to the digital wonder of Studio J:



There's nothing quite like spending some one on one time with a 3 year old on a sunny shiny autumn afternoon!

Notice that I was able to drop in SIXTEEN photos across these 2 pages! Love this layout pattern and the Mulberry paper kit! I had fun playing with this layout. I added stitching around the photos. I used both the "quick title" tool and the "text title" tool. My journaling also tells the story about our day together, so that years from now, my granddaughter will know how much I enjoyed spending this day with her.

Have a lovely day everyone!



1 comment:

  1. Sixteen photos?! You're an inspiration! The layout is beautiful. Everything fits together so well. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!