Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Studio J: Samuri Surprise

Every once in a while I'll take a set of photos and create a traditional paper layout and a digital version. In this case, I used Studio J to make this digital layout of my brother's 45th surprise party in September 2011.




Here's the traditional paper layout I made last October using the same photos plus a few more:
(I apologize for the poor photo quality here)
Go HERE to see the details




Its fun to see the results in both formats. The digital version will be placed in my Year in Review album and the paper layout currently resides in my random artwork album.

For more Studio J inspiration visit www.studioj.com
To shop Close To My Heart papers, inks, and supplies visit www.margvp.myctmh.com

Thanks for stopping by!
Your comments are welcome and appreciated!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, 2 fab 2-page LO's. Remarkable work with your digi files!! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't thought to do a layout in traditional and digital formats. Great thinking, Marg! Both turned out really neat. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again, both are great! I really like the placement of your stickease in the SJ layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!