Saturday, February 11, 2012

Studio J: Royal Retreat

"What happens at retreat .... stays at retreat." ... With the exception of a few fun photos to remember the good times, great friends, and fabulous fun!

What I learned while putting this layout together:

1. I've never had much luck using a yellow/red combo on any layout. It starts to look like my local McDonald's. Love their coffee ... their color scheme not so much! However, using the right shades of yellow and red on a Desert Sand background appeals to me.  I got to play with paper and didn't make a single cut!

2. See the photo of us seated at the long table? That photo actually spans 2 photo blocks. Studio J allowed me to drag and drop the same photo in 2 joining photo blocks. Then, by using the zoom and move features, I was able to overlap the lower photo onto the upper photo. By doing this, I was able to fit that vertical photo into 2 horizontal photo blocks.

3. This is a great bunch of gals and I can't wait to see them again in a couple of weeks!

Studio J:
~No software to purchase or download
~It's free to give it a try. No need to create an account. No purchase obligation
~Beautiful, high quality prints delivered right to your door
~Page protectors included .... every time!



To learn more:

Go directly to Studio J
Go to my consultant website at Close To My Heart
Email me at theparge@gmail.com

Should you decide to create an account or make a purchase, please list me as your Independent Consultant: Marg Van Patten
Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. I really like the stitched circles - they add a whole bunch to this fun layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!