Sunday, February 12, 2012

Studio J: Boys & Their Toys!

My guys may not admit it, but they (secretly) love seeing themselves featured on scrapbook pages! Its even better if the page focuses on adventure or shenanigans.
I have one pilot, two easy riders, one fishermatt, and one mighty hunter. So you see, I have lots of "guy material" to work with here!

This layout features my favorite pilot-man. I used the new "Victory" paper kit. It's loaded with goodies! I especially love the alphabet set in this kit.

Do you see how I was able to place a journal entry right on the lower right photo? That was done by creating a text box, setting the font color to colonial white, and the clicking "none" on the paper color picker. Nice feature.

This second layout features my easy riders who have a knack for resurrecting older motorcycles.

Again, I used the Victory paper kit and just love the colors and options it offers for the more masculine type layouts. I'm anxious to start working with the real Level 2 paper pack and can see what a great benefit it was to give it a try in digital form first! I'm certain that this same kit is going to work very well for the fishing and hunting photos I have coming up soon!

Speaking of the Victory Level 2 Paper Pack ..... The new 2012 Spring Summer Idea Book is now available.  There are 8 new paper packs: Stella, Pemberley, Victory, Super Hero, Footloose, Cruisin', Florentine, and Lucy. Go play with them at Studio J or shop them online! You will not be disappointed!


I have a limited number of copies remaining. You will receive a $5.00 coupon toward your first 2012 purchase. Email me at theparge@gmail.com to get your Idea Book today!

Otherwise, you can browse the entire book online at www.margvp.myctmh.com

Questions? Concerns? Need some one-on-one Studio J time? I'm happy and excited to help .... don't hesitate to contact me!

Thanks for stopping ..... Blessings to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!