Friday, February 10, 2012

Studio J; Lucky 13


It was all about shopping, dining, and roller derby when we celebrated my niece's 13th Birthday last March.

The title was created in four separate "pieces" allowing  the use of different fonts and font sizes. Notice too, how Studio J will let you place titles and text vertically.

Here's another Studio J tip: You can delete-move-resize a title or journal spot. Using the text tools, you can create and place a journal spot or title anywhere on the layout. In this case, I placed my journaling at the bottom of the left page and documented the month/year on the lower right. I really love that  festive paper on the far right and chose not to place a journal block on top of it.

Hey .... Here's to good times! Have an awesome day!

1 comment:

  1. What perfect paper for these pictures! I love the filmstrip! I hope to do some playing in Studio J this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!