Friday, January 6, 2012

Winter Cheer

This week's challenge at Papercraft Star is "Winter". So far this year, snowy day photos are in short supply due to an extremely mild Minnesota winter. So, having passed on the layout idea I had, I turned to my Joyful Jar stamp set and made this card "Winter Cheer" card:

 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 card using Kraft, Sky, and Daisy White papers
Mitten created with the "Winter Play" stamp set

Blank inside with mitten embellishment in lower right corner.

Supplies used:
Papers and Inks by Close To My Heart
Versa Mark
White emboss powder
Wishes Pattern page 39
Fall 2011 Idea Book page 94
Bakers Twine by Martha Stewart
and this photo for inspiration:










Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. What a great use of Joyful Jar! This card is so soft, and I love the pop of the mittens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, I lived in Minnesota for 9 years, and there was no such thing as a MILD winter !! Lucky you. What a darling card, I am imagining what might be in that little jar, maybe a hot toddy ?? I could use one about now... lol Thanks for bring us your winter contribution this week at Papercraft Star !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I love your blog title! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Papercraft Star! Your card is so lovely!
    Kindest regards,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!