Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Just Right

I love it when paper and photos come together just right. This was the case when I put this display piece together featuring the Elemental Workshop on the Go by Close To My Heart.






I love the simple, elegant, "less is more" look of this layout. Beautiful design is what Close To My Heart does best!

The Elemental Workshop on the Go is only available through January 31st. However, the Elemental Level 2 paper pack will be carried over to the new Spring-Summer 2012 Idea Book.

Remember .... "I can show you how!"
Simply email me at theparge@gmail.com
Friend me on Facebook: Marg Van Patten Papercrafts
Shop 24/7 www.margvp.myctmh.com

Thanks stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. You are a girl after my own heart - fish and flowers mixed together! It is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!