Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Rewind

Challenge blogs are gearing up for another crafty fun year and I'm jumpin' right in at SOS for this week's Rewind Challenge. I "rewound" to these challenges .....

#26 Never Been Inked (I finally used a stamp set I've owned since last May!)
#30 Tag it Krafty (used kraft paper)
#32 Tie it Up (used ribbon)

...... to create this card:




Why did I wait so long to make this card? I better check into using those other THREE stamp sets that are still in the "to-do" pile!!!


All supplies used : Close To My Heart
Stamp Set #D1461 Ciao
Wishes Pattern "All Squared Up" page 101
Spring 2010 Idea Book page 73

Remember .... "I can show you how!"
Simply email me at theparge@gmail.com
Friend me on Facebook: Marg Van Patten Papercrafts
Shop 24/7 www.margvp.myctmh.com

Thanks stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Wahoo for you inking up those beautiful stamps and creating a wonderful card in the process. Thank you for playing along at Shopping Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous...love how you combined all three challenges and came up with those wonderful cards....thanks for joining in at Shopping our Stash this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These stamps are beautiful & I love the card, especially the buttons! Great job on combining the challenges too! Thanks for playing along with us at SOS this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!