Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Page Map Inspiration: Blessings

I saw this sketch / page map on Facebook last week and just had give it a try.


"Blessings" features two photos taken of my 3 year old granddaughter greeting me with a hug and kiss at a recent family gathering.She's the best hugger in the whole world and such a blessing in my life.


Supplies used:

Colonial White 12x12 sheet , Close To My Heart
Stamps, ink, brads by Close To My Heart
All other papers, misc scrap (My Mind's Eye) not sure of the specific line.
Cricut Cartridges, Birthdays and Beyond, Art Philosophy
Thanks for stopping by the Tator Patch!
Comments are welcome and appreciated!

1 comment:

  1. Great layout, I love the sketch. I think I'm going to have to try that one myself!!
    ~ Stacia - Lasting Memories DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!