Friday, January 27, 2012

Just Kickin' Back

Workout #60 at ScrapFIT is "Its the Simple Things". I chose to use one of my favorite photos from Summer 2011 to create this layout:




The kite is attached to a hidden journal strip.
"Out of over 400 photos taken during our August 2011 camping trip to Poskin, WI, this is one of my favorites. Dana just loves hanging out with her Uncle David. So glad I had my iPhone in hand to catch this cherished moment."

Inspiration and Supplies:
Reflections page 71 Front and Center Focal
Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge
CTMH papers: Mayberry and Kraft
Stamp Set: D1492 Splendid Day
Cork Alphabet by CTMH
All inks and embellies by CTMH

Thanks for stoppin' by the Tator Patch!
As always .... comments are welcome and appreciated!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I love seeing pictures of Dana, but this one is so awesome!! Marg, you have mad scrapping skills, and I am always so inspired by you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had your iPhone to capture such a candid and perfect moment. I love your hidden journaling idea with the kite. What an adorable layout and photo. Thanks for sharing on ScrapFIT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous LO!! '''love what you did with the twine and hidden journalling! The tire swing is just tooooo cute! Thanks for working out with us at ScrapFIT! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!