Monday, January 30, 2012

All You Need is Love

Yah! ... time for Valentine cards! I'm still feeling a bit guilty for not getting Christmas cards out in December, but February is right around the corner and with it comes plenty of opportunity to drop random cards of kindness on unsuspecting folks! (wow .... that was a really long sentence!)

Here are two very easy cards I made using Close To My Heart's Heartfelt Classic pattern from their "Originals" how to book.




Here's to a new and improved card-giving season! 

All supplies by Close To My Heart 
Shop with me 24/7 at margvp.myctmh.com

Thanks for stoppin' by!
Comments are always welcome and appreciated!

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes it is just plain hard to get things done at Christmas! What great cards using a very classic pattern!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!