Friday, December 2, 2011

Roxie Treasure Box

I'm really loving these treasure box projects! Here's one I put together for my darling granddaughter.
I used some of the scraps to create a matching notebook to place inside with assorted other little treasures for her to enjoy. I used an inexpensive 3x5 spiral notebook and it fits inside the box nicely.
The flowers were created using cuts from the Art Philosophy cartridge. I cut on Vanilla cardstock, inked the papers in Sorbet and Tulip, then inked the edges in Desert Sand to add a little more dimension.
I'm liking the Roxie papers and Cork letters more and more all the time. I used Stickles (Tiara) to add glitz to the cork alphas. The scalloped corners and edging were cut from the Art Phil cartridge.

If you'd like to start creating your own treasure boxes or any of the other projects and pages you see here at the Tator Patch, don't hesitate to contact me via email theparge@gmail.com. You can also leave a comment on this post with your contact info. I love sharing this hobby with others and I'm happy when I can  "show you how"!

Have a Blessed day!

1 comment:

  1. Your flowers are absolutely gorgeous! She is going to love this box!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!