Wednesday, September 21, 2011

"Well Rounded" Papercrafting

Card making has never been my forte. Actually, I never gave card making a chance until I got a really great tip during a Basic Grey workshop a few years ago. The instructor suggested that after you finish up a page layout, use some of the leftover paper to create at least one card before putting your supplies away.

I was doing that sometimes but what really has me going on a card making kick right now, is the Art Phil Cricut cartridge. Its so easy to create a simple, pretty little card with a cut, a stamp, and a pop dot!

Here are a couple of cards I made using the Elemental papers, coordinating inks, Colonial White cardstock, Art Philosophy cartridge, and coordinating stamps from Close To My Heart






All 3 cards were created using the Wishes "Attention Getter" pattern
These 4-1/2" round cards can be cut with the Art Phil cartridge. You can cut 2 cards from one 12x12 sheet.  The other option is to use the 4-1/2" Circle Card Packs. They are available in Daisy White (#Z1353) or Colonial White (#Z1352). Each pack has 12 cards and 12 envelopes for just $5.95. You may purchase these HERE

I like expanding my papercrafting skills ... and from the looks of these cards  you can see that I'm becoming a "well-rounded" crafter! (a little mid-week humor never hurts!)
signature

1 comment:

  1. I think cards are very much your forte! I love them!! The AP cart makes it so easy, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!