Wednesday, September 21, 2011

My New Love: Art Phil

I have a new love .... the new Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge from Close To My Heart. I finally had a chance to play around with Art Phil in late August and that cartridge has been in the slot of my Expressions ever since. I do believe it may never see the inside of my cartridge storage tote ... ever.

With 700 shapes, stunning rosettes, unique gift boxes, elegant doilies, crafty banners, a versatile font, and more, you just can't go wrong with this cartridge.




I'll be sharing some cards I made using Art Phil in my next post but in the meantime, take a moment and go HERE to learn more, view info, images, and videos!

This is only a small sample of what Art Phil can do!
Would you like to try before you buy? I'd love to show off Art Phil ... just drop an email .... theparge@gmail.com  and we'll set something up!

If you're ready to purchase, make a quick stop HERE, place your order, and you'll be falling in love with Art Phil before you know it!

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!