Sunday, September 18, 2011

Post to Page

Ever finish up a blog post, press "publish", and then thought "That would have made a good scrapbook page." ? I do that from time to time, most recently THIS POST from Friday night.

Well, this time I actually did it! I created a page layout based on a blog post using a Becky Fleck page map (page 64 of her original book), Echo Park's Life is Good papers, Close To My Heart stamp, ink, and ribbon.




Quick, easy, and guess what? This week's challenge over at challenge over at Papercraft Star is "Anything Goes" and ... here's my "anything"! I love it when things come together this nicely!

signature

3 comments:

  1. Oh what a great way to scrap that post! That post was so touching and it's so nice for you to have it down on paper. We have periods like that where there's just not a whole lot of time to scrap. It's just so wonderful that your business is doing so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful layout! Great design and your choice of paper and embellishments is wonderful. Thank you for playing along with us this week at Papercraft Star!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful LO! I enjoy using page maps too! Love the triangle border design! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!