Thursday, September 22, 2011

Pumpkins and a Video

Recently, I was thrilled to receive a package in the mail that contained several cards created by my friend and CTMH upline Brenda Rose. You can pop on over and pay her a visit HERE ..... she does amazing things with paper and ink!

This is one of the cards she sent my way:

So ... I played copy-cat and had to make some of these:


Just like yesterday's post, these cards are 4-1/2" circles, the Elemental papers and coordinating inks from Close To My Heart. We used the same "Attention Getter" pattern from the Wishes book.

If you're wondering about that pumpkin stamp, go HERE to view the quick how-to video from CTMH TV! Super easy and the effect is really beautiful!
signature

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I am so glad you found the cards useful! That is a wonderful stamp, and I have been finding all kinds of uses for it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!