Monday, May 9, 2011

Natural Light is My Friend, Flash is Not!

Day 7 at this year's edition of Spring Training:

More lights-camera-action moves at the Craftnasium! Kelly Willette ran us through the paces of turning off the flash and making the most of natural lighting.

Loved the tips ... need more practice ... but darn it, I'll get the hang of this yet!
You see, I have my sights on a Nikkon or Canon SLR and I really want to get some good basic skills down pat before I go spending that kind of doe-ski!

Here's a layout I created using photos taken outdoors:




All the birdies flew back to the nest for Easter this year and I was so happy to be able to get these snapshots!

Supplies used:
Paper Pack: Cheerful Spring Addition by Creative Memories
Kraft Paper: Close To My Heart
Liquid Pearls by Ranger
Misc Wood Letters

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!