Monday, May 23, 2011

May in a Nutshell

Wow! Where has the month of May gone? I haven't blogged since May 9th!
Here's a quick run down of my May 2011
We celebrated my oldest brother's 50th. That's Bob the Birthday Guy on the right and our {photo stalker} little brother John in the center.

My niece made her Dad's favorite ...
{Sweet Potato Pie}

I participated in Spring Training 2011 over at Ella Publishing and loved every creative workout! I was also the lucky winner of a $50.00 gift certificate for Big Picture Scrapbooking and a free Ella E-Book! {Lucky-Ducky Me!}

I successfully continued my quest toward a healthier me. Eating the right food and taking vitamins designed for my 50 something metabolism, weight training 3 times a week, and {I can't even believe this} I'm running intervals 3-4 times a week. I was thrilled to get back on my bicycle for the first time in two years and was even happier when I actually stepped into and zipped up my favorite jeans without laying on the bed and suck'in it in. Yah me!

Despite the cold rainy weather we endured in May, I still very much enjoyed whatever glimpses of Spring that came my way.

Howling at the moon ... or was I whining that I really would like to get a new camera so I could get better shots of scenes like this? This was one incredible sight last week and I thanked the Lord for the many blessings I enjoy in my own backyard. And yes, I confess, I did whine {very quietly} about my camera. This photo just doesn't do justice to the beauty I witnessed that night.
Then of course, there's {Little Missy Bride to Be}. The big day is less than 3 months away and at this stage of the planning it's all about the details, which, by the way, are all listed in her handy-dandy three-ring binder! {Nice t-shirt kiddo}

The Tator Patch has been over-run with everything blue, white, silky, and shiny. Beautiful papers and ribbon with coordinating M&Ms!
You just can't beat that! 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!