Saturday, March 12, 2011

A Rare Pastel Moment

This week's challenge over at Papercraft Star is inspired by a pastel color scheme. I don't know why, but I seldom work with pastels. I dug up a few scraps and paged through my trusty Close To My Heart Originals book in search of ideas. I forgot what a great source this book is!! Anyway....I used the "Heartfelt" pattern from page 71 and the card idea from page 45 to create this card:



Supplies used:
Various unknown papers
White cardstock: Bazzill Coconut Swirl
Stamps: CTMH #D1206
Inks; CTMH Pansy Purple and Sunflower, Technique Tuesday Caribbean Sea Mist
Ribbon: Bo Bunny
Bling: Basic Grey

Well, there you have it .... my "pastel" moment!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I just love the little row of tulips. This is just a sweet little Easter card! I'm so glad you joined us this week at Papercraft Star!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely job with our pastel color palette this week! Thanks so much for playing this week's challenge at Papercraft Star!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!