Friday, March 11, 2011

Early Birds Get Early Birds!

The early bird gets the, well .... the {early birds}. This photo of my darl'in and a neighbor has been {perched} on my desk since last September! These two sportsmen were all {gun-ho} about the early Canadian Goose hunt and, from the looks of it, they had a {honk'in} good time!

Anyway, this week's Sassy Lil Sketch helped me send this photo {flying} off my desk:
         

I dug through my stash and found LOTS of supplies I've been meaning to use up. Truth be known .... I've never put so much product on one page!!! It was fun, dimensional, experimental, and totally {out of range} for me!
This is the first time I've used cardboard and fabric on a layout. Interesting, lots of texture and added dimension. I had a {blast}. I'm glad I gave it a {shot}!


Supplies used:
Paper = Back Country by CTMH and Street Market by MME
Kraft Paper by Archiver's
Mesh Fabric by SEI
Circles by Technique Tuesday
Lettering by MME Lush Collection
Cardboard = recycle
Bling swirls = misc stash
Tag and Twine = office supplies
Ink = Chocolate by CTMH, Burnt Sienna and Java by Colorbox
Stamp = CTMH
Diamond Glaze
Leaves by Bazzill Paper Flowers
Pen = Chocolate by Zig

After all that stash raiding I need to {reload} on a few supplies so I'll be
going {hunting} ....bargain hunting that is!

Have a wonderful weekend .... Go ruffle some feathers ... in a nice way!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Very cool layout! I love all the dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice! i love the texture of the leaves and all of your other embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE this layout! I love all the different textures and the fall feel...very creative! Thanks for joining us at Sassy Lil' Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love love love the maple leaves!!!! Love the earthy feeling of you page!! Thanks for playing with SassyLilSketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! The cardboard and fabric look great together on the page. Thanks for playing along with us at Sassy Lil' Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!