Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Good Health and Better Living

Coincidence? Irony? Fate? Comic Relief?.... You decide ...

***********************************

After spending a recent Sunday ingesting copious amounts of vitamin C, napping, drinking p-lenty of fluids, inhaling vapo-rub and chicken noodle soup fumes, I awoke Monday morning feeling considerably worse. {Not what I had planned}.

Don't get me wrong, I'm okay with spending Monday away from the office. It's just that I'd rather be able to do that when I feel a whole lot better! Needless to say, I was off to bed with a box of tissue, the tv remote, green tea with lemon and honey, and my favorite fleece blankie. {Sooo not what I had planned}.

Two 'o Clock rolls around and I realized that daytime television just wasn't for me. What to do? Log on and peruse all my favorite blogs of course!

"Oh look! Better Living posted the first challenge for March. How exciting!" ... and the challenge theme is .... "Not What I Planned". Are you kidding me? How easy is this? I grabbed my camera (yes,  it was sitting on my nightstand), snapped one photo, and let the ideas start churning in my stuffed up head.

Life sure has a way of turning things around on us! Sometimes we just have to go with the flow and scrapbook it! Here's to good health and Better Living Through Scrapbooking!

**************************************

So without further ado....here's the layout I came up with using the "Not What I Had Planned" theme and the photo I shot:



The little steam swirl can be pulled out to reveal the journal box!
 Supplies used:
Printed Papers: Life is Good by Echo Park
Solid Papers: Bazzill
Tea Cup: Beyond Birthdays, Cricut
Tea Bag string and label is the real thing
Perfect Pearls: Peacock, Flamingo, and Opal
Journal strip created in PSE with Teletype Font
Lettering & misc sticker embellies: Life is Good by Echo Park
I used the string and tab from an actual tea bag.



Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!