Saturday, March 26, 2011

Fighting Off Winter

Mother Nature just isn't letting go of winter yet. After another long week of crummy roads, cold winds, and the heaviest snow of the season, I've come up with two ways to beat the winter blues.

The first is to create something for my desk as a reminder that warmer days are ahead soon, very soon. I took advantage of a great little printable freebie from Simple Crafter:
http://www.simplecrafter.com/free-printable-spring-subway-art/

Here's what I did with it:

Print it off on an 8.5x11 sheet
Trim it to fit an 8x10 frame. I picked this one up at Target for $4.48. I love thier clearance end caps!

Dig through your stash and find some flowers, bling, ribbon, butterflies, or whatever strikes your fancy.
Attach and enjoy!

My second plan of attack? .....
On sale this weekend for $2.99 .... Take that Mother Nature!!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!