Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Cool Tools

I stopped by Archiver's on Saturday because it was a Make 'n Takes and new tool demo weekend. The lines were long for the make 'n takes so I opted to watch from the side lines as these tools were demonstrated:

Tim Holt Vagabond Sixxiz ..... love it, but not a likely purchase for me. I need to use up my Big Shot and Cricut first!

I put this on my wishlist. I should probably burn through most of the bling I already own and get feedback from people who already own this cool tool!
This wasn't a demo product but I've been looking for the Basic Grey version of this for months..... and yes.... I bought it with my 30% off coupon!

It's pink, it's scallopped and it's magnetic. What more could a scrap-girl ask for? {well, maybe a Kodak Photo Kiosk right in my craft room!}

I'm off to the office .... Have a wonderful day!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!