Sunday, October 10, 2010

Orange Everything

Here’s the challenge over at www.betterscrap.com
We picked a color and created a layout around that color. The funniest criterion for this project was that we were supposed to journal as if we are “talking” to the color. All right then.  I can do this. I chose the color orange …. It just happens to be all over my work area right now with Halloween and Fall projects in full swing.
I pulled out anything in my stash that was any shade of orange and came up with this layout:

I used a tremendous variety of bits and pieces, odds and ends, and leftovers. I tried one new thing …. Perfect Pearls …. Totally and completely love the stuff!
The list of known product goes something like this: Prima Flowers, Cricut Cartridges: Camp Out and Preserves, Bazzill papers, Basic Grey buttons, American Craft Thickers: Dolce,  Imaginence brads. Everything else: ribbon, bling, and tree cut-out are unknown.
If you get a chance … visit the gals over at Better Living Through Scrapbooking ….. You never know what they’ll ask you to do next!

Thanks for visiting the {Tator Patch}
P.S. Thanks to my friend Brenda for giving me great tips on improving my blog photos! You can visit her blog at www.roseblossomlegacies.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. What a great layout Marg! I am always excited to see what you do with the Better Scrap ideas. You'll like the next one, too!
    I'm glad you had good luck with the photo tips! They sure helped me!
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!