Wednesday, October 13, 2010

King Sized Goodies

I love this time of year. The colors, the weather, the tricks and {mostly} the treats. Oh ….  and am I ever a push-over for Halloween papers and embellies! I was digging through my stash last week and fell in love with my Bo Bunny circa {2008} papers all over again. I made these wrappers for the king sized candy bars I found on sale last week.  The tags are from Elle’s Studio and are available over at www.jessicasprague.com  I printed them off on plain white cardstock, used my 3” circle punch and shazam! The ribbon brand is unknown but I’m pretty sure they are the one dollar spools available at Wal-Mart and Michael’s. That’s it. Super easy. One tip I’ll pass along: The king size Kit-Kat bars are the easiest to work with. They’re solid, more squared off, and let’s face it, who doesn’t like a Kit-Kat
I love giving these away to people I run into at work: The UPS Guy, mail carrier, parts runners, sales reps, and tow truck drivers just to name a few. It’s a fun way say “thanks” and have some fun at the same time.




Well, I’m off to break me off a piece of that Kit-Kat bar!
Thanks for visiting the {Tator Patch}

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!