Saturday, September 4, 2010

Welcome September!

The September challenges have begun over at Better Living Through Scrapbooking  and I've completed the first one. Yah!!  http://www.betterscrap.com/

This is one of my favorite photos of my sisters and I dating back to 2004. We had a little Spring get-together at Amys home and celebrated Kathy & Jeannie's birthdays. Jeannie's bicycle had been stolen the previous week. She's an avid rider so she was really bummed out. She was in the process shopping for a replacement and we helped her out and bought her all the accessories she loves having on her bike.

This was really a memorable afternoon with my sisters .... they inspire me, they give me a sense of belonging, and they're always just a phone call away.

er

Supplies used: Paper and ribbon [S.E.I. Bridgeport] Alpha [ChipChatter by Pressed Petals]
Stamp [CTHM Alpha with CTHM Chocolate Ink]
Accent Ink [QQ Powder Puffs: Green with Envy] Bling [Recollections]

Have a lovely Labor Day Weekend .... I'm headed to Brainerd, MN to see my sister Kathy!

1 comment:

  1. I love it! I'm so glad you play along at BLTS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!