So far, I’ve shared my sorting and storage process for mounted stamps and smaller un-mounted acrylic stamps and stamp sets. In this blog post, I’ll share an easy way to sort and store your larger, un-mounted stamps sets. I’m a huge fan of coordinated stamps sets and am particularly fond of Close to My Heart stamp sets. I love that CTMH makes it so easy to store their stamps …… here’s how I do it:
Now, it’s pretty time-consuming to stamp all the images from a set onto a sheet of paper. I strongly recommend using a copier. Remove the stamp set from the envelope or packaging, place the set face down on the glass and hit “COPY”. You should have a nice clean image of the entire set.
1. Make image sheets and place them in a 3-ring binder.
2. Sort your binder into themes or categories that work for you. Use keywords that help YOU.
3. Don’t forget to NUMBER the image sheet and the stamp package!
4. Keep your stamps in numeric order.
5. Always clean and put your stamps away after using them. They’ll last longer and they won’t get mixed up
Don’t hesitate to share your ideas …… I’d love to hear from you …..
Have a most wonderful day!