Thursday, September 2, 2010

I Interupt this week's "LOL" Series for Breaking News!

Opened up my email this morning and guess what?

Hi Marjorie!
I am so pleased to announce that you are the Better Living Through Scrapbooking August challenge winner! It has been announced on our blog as well. Please send me your mailing address and I will get your Piggy Tales kit in the mail to you ASAP!
Thanks for your support of BetterScrap :)
Angela

Better Living Through Scrapbooking is a new challenge website with a great concept: "Challenges to heal your soul and inspire your mind"

This was the first time I participated in a series of challenges like this. I took the time to prepare and submit a project each week in the month of August and loved every minute of it. I really encourage you to visit BLTS at http://www.betterscrap.com/. Try out a challenge or two ..... you just might be surprised at what you can do when you leave your comfort zone! I know I was!

Here are the four layouts I submitted in August......enjoy.


Week 1 Challenge: My Scrap Room
2-page 8.5x11 layout

Week 2 Challenge: Photo-Less Layout
Single 12x12

Week 3 Challenge: Someone who influenced me
Single 12x12

Week 4 Challenge; Dig out your ugly paper
(this was my favorite challenge!)
Single 12x12

Hope to see you over at www.betterscrap.com



1 comment:

  1. Hahaha....I just noticed that I spelled "OLDIES" wrong on the 4th layout!
    I'll have to go back and change that. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!