Wednesday, March 15, 2017

RB Blog Hop: Thin Cut Creativity



Welcome to another Rose Blossom Blog Hop!

This time around we're featuring Close to My Heart's Thin Cuts. You likely came here by way of Lynn's Bungalow ... she's a crafty one isn't she? 

I used three of our stand alone thin cuts to create embellishments for this page:



I nabbed this pic from my daughter's Facebook page the minute I saw it. I love when my kiddos find the time to get together. They all live a good distance from each other and it's nice to know they make the effort to spend time with each other when they can. Love these all-grown-up kids to pieces!


Here's a tip for using thin cuts on your scrapbook pages:
Layer several cuts to create a sturdier, chipboard-like embellishment. I usually use 4-6 cuts and adhere them with the Bonding Memories Glue Pen. The layered thin cut can be attached with Foam Tape for added dimension.



My photo is attached with Thin Foam Tape on the sides and bottom. That allowed me to tuck a journal card in behind the photo.

I used a few fun embellishments from the You & Me Complements and some
  Black & White Dots to finish things off.


These are three Thin Cuts I used.
You'll find these and more right HERE and even better ...
They're all on sale for 25% off this month!


Shop these and more awesome products at


Thanks for hopping with the Rose Blossoms. 
We appreciate your support and hope we've inspired you! 

You'll be visiting our very own, very creative, very awesome SHELLY next!


This hop has been brought to you by:


6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful layout to capture your sweet grown up kiddos. Your use of the thin cuts just added so much to the layout as well. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that you used so many thin cuts but that they don't overwhelm the layout-just accent it beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Out of the park AGAIN, MVP!!! Love this layout! It's so fun when the kids can still be kids. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love this layout! The colors, the way the font and style of the thin cuts matches the paper you chose, the playful photo - just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This beautiful layout warms my heart! I know how precious those moments are when your grown kiddos actually can get together. Since Scotty has gone international again, those moments are quite rare for the Darda's. Anyway, back to your gorgeous layout...love how you used so many Thin Cuts in this classic design. And the chipboard idea is awesome! Can't wait to try that. Well done my friend

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!