Saturday, October 15, 2016

RB Hop: Flower Market Fun!

Welcome!

Time to have some fun digging into the newest Cricut Collection from Close to My Heart: Flower Market. I'm willing to bet that this won't be the only hop we feature this amazing cartridge!

Our hops travel in a circle so you can "hop-on" anywhere and land back where you started to complete the tour! You likely just paid my friend Lynn a visit and undoubtedly came away with some ideas of your own. She often inspires many of us on the Rose Blossom team. 

********************


Here's the bundle we're working with:




Available as a physical cartridge OR a digital cartridge right HERE!
Both options include three exclusive My Acrylix  stamp sets and the Adventure cardstock pack featuring 10 delightful colors to choose from.

********************
While flowers are the main attraction on this cartridge, there's a whole lot to love about the other cuts .. and check out those stamp sets! There are eight background stamps and a full set of sentiments perfect for cards, tags, layout embellishments, and more. 

I used our eight new colors 
{Pansy, Lemon, Raspberry, Emerald, Willow, Blossom, Tangerine, and Sea Glass} 
to create these card-minis:


Just look at those great backgrounds!


How about those sentiments and fun-cuts?
See? There's whole lot more to Flower Market!

Leave it to Close To My Heart to offer yet another must-have Cricut Collection! 
This one is fast becoming a Rose Blossom favorite!


Your next stop will take you to see MORGAN who always has something really "tweet" to share! 

Thanks for hopping with the Rose Blossoms!
Wishing you a lovely and blessed Fall Season.

Here's your Hop Stop List:

Brenda
Lynn
Marg {you are here!}
Morgan 
Cathy A
Mary Newman
Kristine Porter
Kelly Massman
Sue Chapman

8 comments:

  1. Marg, I love your card minis, and THANK YOU for showing me how to use those Flower Market square stamps! What a great idea to make minis! I just could not think of a good way to use those stamps, now you filled my mind with ideas. Thanks and great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these cards are really adorable, but what I love is that you used the background stamp set on all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You aren't kidding! You've really showcased the Flower Market cartridge!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness!! Just looking at these perfect little minis makes my heart happy! So much fun-- so many possibilities! Your choice of colors and images are fantastic! I'll be lifting a few of these for sure!! 😍

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love everyone of these, MVP! Faboulous showcase of. The stamps as well! Thanks for sharing your brilliant creativity! 😄

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you showcased the stamps in this collection. I often neglect to utilize my Cricut Collection stamp sets. You are the queen of the mini cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Once upon a time, I met this wonderful woman at a craft fair. She was hesitant about making cards, and look at her go now!!! Oh, Marg! Everything about this idea was creative. You used everything in that collection to show off what it can do. I will be lifting this idea for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Marg, your cards are just adorable! Thanks for sharing not only the cuts in the cartridge, but the stampsets and paper. Very, very creative!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!