Friday, April 15, 2016

RB Hop: Teamwork



Welcome!

This edition of the Rose Blossom Blog Hop features our favorite Close To My Heart Cricut Cartridges. Why you ask? .... Because you can earn a FREE Cricut Cartridge of your choice when you begin a creative adventure with Close To My Heart!

Please visit my website HERE for all the inviting details, or contact me via email at
I'm happy to answer your questions and would love welcome you to my team!



I used the Artbooking cartridge to make a layout featuring photos of my grandson when he attended football camp in Florida last month. He loves playing quarterback and even threw the winning touchdown pass in one game ... so proud of him! 

Baseball season is up next and my Artbooking cartridge is at the ready for those photos too. 

He loves seeing colorful "busy" layouts like this one in his album:

Artbooking allows me to create fun, themed, pre-measured layouts and mini albums.
More often than not, I use solid color card stock to make my Artbooking projects.

Accent the project with, stamping, glitter paper, ribbon, sequins or whatever suits your fancy to finish off the creation and BAM! ... it doesn't get any easier than this!


There's just so much to love about Artbooking!

There's even a video series for Artbooking. Check it out ;   

Here are a few more Artbooking creations I shared in previous posts:




This one features TEN things I LOVE about being a 
Close To My Heart Consultant!


Thank you for hopping with the Rose Blossoms ... 
We're back on May 1st with some Stamp of the Month inspiration!

Your next stop is to the land of Violets & Sunshine to see my friend and fellow team mate

7 comments:

  1. I love this page (ALL your pages)!!!! You have convinced me I MUST have this cartridge. I will admit, my fave of all these pages is the one about YOU!!!! You are a fabulous artist and such an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this page (ALL your pages)!!!! You have convinced me I MUST have this cartridge. I will admit, my fave of all these pages is the one about YOU!!!! You are a fabulous artist and such an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the pages, but I am particularly fond of the first "teamwork" page and the last one about you. You do such a good job with pages, and I really like that you showed several to showcase this cartridge. Genius!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout - you showed off everything you can do with just one page of the booklet. And I love that your grandson has a preference for they layouts you make of him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really know how to show off Artbooking! You have inspired me with so many ideas. I have to admit my fave is the 10 Things layout about you as well. I chuckled at numbers 5 and 10. You are such a talented memory keeper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many fun things to look at here! Gorgeous layouts! I know your grandson will love that football layout! Your Top 10 is my favorite, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your "love" of preserving memories in scrapbook pages Marg. Your layout of your grandson is awesome. The other layouts are wonderful as well. You are so very talented. Love your artwork.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!