Tuesday, September 15, 2015

RB Blog Hop: Hello, Life!


Welcome! 
Time for another Rose Blossom Hop and this time we're featuring this month's
National Stamping Month 
stamp sets from
Close To My Heart!

There are THREE fun and fabulous stamp sets to choose from. Each set has it's own design focus for either scrap booking, pocket scrapping, or card making. BUT, these sets are hugely interchangeable!

With so many great stamps to choose from, I literally had to play eenie-meenie-minie-mo to pick the set I'd use for this hop! Well ... "mo" landed on CC1040 Hello, Life for scrapbooking ..... 

.... and I was feeling somewhat experimental when I used a recent favorite photo of my youngest g-kid to created this 8.5x11 page:




The patterned papers are from the new Zoe Collection.
I used the stamp set to dress-up the 1/2" White Daisy border strips you see near the bottom and over the top of the photo.
I also used the new Jennifer's Hand Alpha (B1484) to stamp the date and the Keyboard Alphabet (B1416) to stamp out "Lily". 
I love mixing and matching alphabets! It adds interest and creativity to any project. I especially the love the font used for the sentiments in the Hello, Life stamp sets.


A touch of Silver Shimmer Trim and a few Silver Sequins add just hint of sparkle!


**************************


These exclusive sets are only available until September 30th
No minimum purchase required to get your hands on these trendy, versatile sets.
Choose 1 or get 'em all .... at a discount!
Available only during the month of September, these exclusive C-size My Acrylix® Hello, Life! stamp sets can be purchased for $13.95 USD each!
Or, for an even better deal, you can purchase all three for
only $34.95 USD—a savings of $6.90 USD! 



Shop and Be Inspired 24/7 at 
margvp.ctmh.com

Thanks for hopping with the Rose Blossoms.
We appreciate your support and welcome any comments along the way!

I'm sending you off to one very creative {and often very funny} Kim Hill at Violets & Sunshine! 

Here's the Hop Route ... just in case!

Lynn 
Marg -YOU ARE HERE!

10 comments:

  1. I love this layout, Marg! Love your flower clusters, that stamped floral border, and the chevron tab! Great way to use those Zoe papers also...Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I love this layout size, I love the textures, I love the paper choice with a black & white photo, and I love this photo of Lily!! You knocked it out of the park, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much to love ... But if I had to pick one thing it would be that stamped flower border. It's subtl, but a perfect way to repeat the image in the other flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Marg! Your stamping is amazing as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing! What a darling, black and white photo and you showcased it so well! I love the stamped border (great idea!) and how everything came together so perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is all things good rolled into a sweet little package. From your choice of photo, to the alphabets, to the stamped border, to the 8.5 x 11 size, I love everything about this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marg, this is such a darling layout. Love everything about it. The flower stamping on the white strip adds a cute touch and your use of the various alphabets really looks awesome. The photo is perfect with Zoe paper and your little GD is precious. Such nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this layout - there's something very old school about it; the colors, using 8.5x11 size, the layout. I think this is super cool. I just love your style. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your layout is so cute! Love the mix of Zoe paper and the stamp set :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!