Thursday, December 18, 2014

Secret Santa Snowhaven Delight!

One of my favorite Rose Blossom events is our Secret Santa Gift Exchange. I am one lucky girl to be part of an incredibly talented Close To My Heart team! No matter who my Secret Santa is, I'm always wow'd and blessed with a beautifully handcrafted gift. This year is no exception. Here's what showed up on my door step from one Mary Newman:


Mary is known for her mad home decor skills. I have long admired her knack for creating display items like this 12x12 canvas piece.

I love how our Snowhaven Paper Collection can be dual purposed for holiday or winter themes. It's likely that this piece will be on display in my living room beyond the traditional holiday season!

Mary also treated me to a pretty Snowhaven greeting card, polka dot booties, and some fun lotions ... can you say BONUS!

'Tis the most wonderful time of the year!





1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the kind words Marg. It was so fun to participate in the Secret Santa exchange and I am glad you like your gift. Snowhaven is a gorgeous paperpack. As you say, can be used for so much more than Winter/Holiday themes. Merry Christmas to you and your beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!